21.3.09

Typical Frat Boy's



I have listened to Vampire Weekend for awhile now, but I had never really looked into who they actually were. Turns out they went to Columbia University and by looking at their pictures, you can tell. They have the typical frat boy look that I see all the time being located in between Duke, NCSU, & UNC. I'm just glad they are doing something creative instead of getting a job through their frat boy daddy's connections, wearing J. crew, going to DMB concerts and doing kegers all the time. Maybe they do those things, but I like to pretend they don't.

They got mixed messages on their dress code when they appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I do think it was a little much and was kinda stereotypical of frat boys to be wearing hemp parka's and North Face fleece jackets.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment